How to Start a Blog ? If your Looking for this Query. If you are looking to Start a Blog Then your in Right Place. My Name is Venu Yallaturi and I am here to Explain the necessary Steps to Start a Good and Successful Blogging Carrier. If you Want to Start a Blog you Don,t Need any Technical Stuff like Coding. In this Page I am going to share my Knowledge and Experience with you Guide you to Create your First blog or Website live Online Successfully.
What is Blog ?
What is your thought when you Heard the word “Blog” for the first time?. Blog is a Regular word used in our Daily life But So many of people Don’t Know what is the real meaning of Blog. So here i am going to give Some idea about blog. Before Searching for How to Start a blog or Website first you need to Know the correct meaning of Blog.
A blog is Nothing but a Online diary or journal that you updated frequently. By using your Blog you can express your ideas, thoughts and Yourself to the world.
Also i am going to give some clarification regarding words related to the Blog. So many peoples are asking about this words.
Blog – A Online Diary or journal that is available people on internet.
Blogger – An Individual Person who is Having his own blog. A person who frequently updates their blog (publishing new posts, Case Studies, Sharing Latest News & information etc..)
Blogging – Blogging is the action of writing and maintaining a Blog. By Doing Blogging i am able share Latest News and importent information to the people.
Why to Start a Blog ?
Why Blogging is too much popular at Present ? . There are many are many factors are involved and you might be know it Before Starting a blog.
- Reach to People : If you write something like Story, poetry, Information & any other encouraging words to Build a community. For that Blog is great platform to share your ideas or thoughts with people on internet.
- Make money : If your bored of 9 to 8 jobs looking to do Something Different Then This information will help you. Blogging is great Platform to earn money. Present i am working full time on Blogging. Making money from blog is Hard Work. But The Barrier to entry in blogging is low. You can also Do Blogging in Part time also to reduce the risk factor.
- Become Popular : Blogging provides a chance to reach the people all over world who are using the internet. Is is great way to Promote yourself or your Business. So your Writings are reach to more people and you will be popular for your work.
- You Get More Freedom : I am also a blogger and I am earning good money from by blogs. The Best part is i Don’t Have any Boss So That I can Work any wear and any time. Being a Blogger you can enjoy yourself at any time you can Playing games, watch movies and spending some Quality time with Friends & your family. Freedom is the Huge reason Why I Suggested you to start a Blog and make it Producing an Income for you.
- Finding a New Friends (Which is Hard .!) : I know that make New friends is little Strange to Some peoples. But Honestly When you are an adult Finding New friends is Really Quite Hard. Well, Since I’ve been Blogging I’ve met So many Other blog Owners Now I Called them as my Friends. If anything went wrong on my work I just call them and ask for Help. The best Thing is It is always Good to Have a friends to help you when you need them.
How to Start a Blog ?
The Basic steps to Start a Blog
- Decide What blog you want to start
- Select a Blogging Platform
- Choose a Domain Name
- Find Hosting
- Install Blogging Platform
- Design & Run your Blog ..!
Step 1 : Decide What blog you want to start
Firstly you have to Decide the What kind of Blog you want to start That means in Which topics your more interested. I am providing some of the Blog categories below.
- Film & Music
- Food & Drink
Here is the Some simple tips to Decide what Blog you want to start. Just remeber and think about all the thing you are really passionate about. The things like What do you enjoy most? what do you get more excited about?. Why Because i am forcing you to think about your interested things You may happy to spend some Extry time for your blog when your genuinely interested in the subject.
Step 2 : Select a Blogging platform
There are So many blogging Platforms are available to Start a blog or Website. This blogging Platforms are provided both free and paid services. Below are the Top 10 blogging platforms.
- WordPress – WordPress is just started as a Blogging system. Now WordPress is evolved as a full fledged Content Management System (CMS) . Also WordPress have thousands of themes and Plugins to Design and maintain your blog easy & Modern. WordPress features is Beyond your imagination.
- Blogger – Blogger is complete free blog and hosting service provided by Google. It makes you easy way to create blogs. Because of free Service your limited to basic blogging tools.
- Wix – Wix have the only drag and drop website building platform with HTML5 capabilities. They have over 500+ designer-made templates, innovative Apps, and thousands of features for free. Wix offer valuable premium services to make complete websites to everyone for free.
- Yola – Yola Site builder doesn’t ask you to download installations or plug-ins it have its Own features. It works on most browsers we are using the daily basis. if you’re a small business owner, just want to make a wedding site, a resume site, a portfolio site, or any kind of site at all, we’ll help you get it done.
- Weebly – Weebly is a web-hosting service featuring a drag-and-drop website builder. Tell your story with a beautiful website, online store or blog. With Weebly’s drag and drop website builder, integrated eCommerce platform and responsive themes you can build a professional website without any technical experience.
- Joomla – Joomla is an open Source Content Management System just like WordPress. It Working features are similar to WordPress. you need a domain and hosting to Install Joomla. Joomla has Hundreds of templates & Extensions that makes your work easy.
- Squarespace – Squarespace is website building Service Platform. It Allows you to Create a beautiful Websites by Just Drap and Drop tools. It is very useful for Small Business owners to create their Online Presence.
- Tumblr – Tumblr is a micro blogging and social networking website founded by David Karp in 2007, When Compared to the other Blogging platforms Tumblr is little different. As micro blogging Blogging platform it makes easy to add blog videos, images, GIF & audio formats.
- Medium – Medium is the community for Bloggers, writers , experts and journalists. It has very easy blogging Platform but limited Social networking features.
The above are the Top blogging Platforms used by the bloggers all over the world. Now the Problem is How to Select a Blogging Platform ? among the above list. Don’t Worry i am help you to choose the best Blogging platform for you.
What is Best Blogging platform ?
Numer of blogging platforms are available out there. But i Believe and personally recommended you WordPress. Because It is more Flexible, easy to use and impotently the most powerful Blogging Platform when compared to all Other Platforms.
I Personally use WordPress myself and I really Impressed with their Functionality, tools and Community tool to Share Ideas form Large Number of peoples.
Note : WordPress is providing two Servises. Many of the Beginners are confused with this two options from WordPress. Lets See this two Options Below.
- Self Hosted (WordPress.org) – (Recommended) Here you will Host your Blog or Website. In WordPress.org you will find a software to download and install on your Web server. Self Hosted WordPress Service cost a little amount of money. But In return you will get more features & flexibility.
- Hosted (WordPress.com) – The Hosted WordPress Service will take the Hosting for you. No ned of Download software and mange a web server. It is a free service provided by wordpress.
In above List Many of the Blogging Platforms are Offers you Start a Blog or Website free. You may also tempted to use free Service But I don’t recommend you to use free service. Because You will be limited or restructured in Some cases. Using a Paid Service is not more expensive. The Paid Services has High Success rate when compares to Free Service. So I recommended you to take a Paid Service.
Step 3 : Choose a Domain Name
Domain Name is Noting but your Website address. For example venuyallaturi.com is my Domain name. Similarly you need a web address for your Website. To Have a Domain you need to register & buy it.
Domain registered Site are Below :
- GoDaddy (Recommended)
How to Choose a Domain Name
Make it easy to type & Pronounce : If take any most popular websites like Google, Bing, Facebook , etc. they are easy to type. This makes your visitors to remember your domain name easily.
Keep it Short : Always try to make your domain name shorter. If your domain name is Longer then their is risk of your visitors misspelling or mistyping it. Keep it short and simple is the best way to do.
Use Keywords : Try to use your target Keywords in Domain Name. keywords means the words will describe your work. for example if your website is about amazon offers. Then your Domain name like this amazonoffers.com . By using the keywords in Domain name it will improve your ranking on search engine.
Avoid Numbers & Hyphens : numbers and Hyphens makes your Domain miss understood. peoples are confused or forgot the numbers and Hyphens in Domain.
Use an Appropriate Domain name Extension : Use right Domain Extension is also the Best way of rank in search engine. Extensions are nothing but “.com”,”.net”,”.org” etc. Many of the peoples don,t know that this extensions represents.
Step 3 : Find a Host
A Host will provide the Server Space for your website. Hosting means put your website live on a Web server. So that people can find your website on Internet.
Some of the Hosting Provide Web sites are Below :
- Hostgator (Recommended)
Below i will give you step by step Guidance to buy a hosting for your website. I personally Use HostGator Service to Host my Website. So I will recommend you to use Hostgator.
how to buy a hosting
- Click Here to go to Hostgator (This link will be open in new windows so that you can refer this guidance along with your work ).
- Select you hosting Plan based on you requirements. Click on Buy Now button for the further process.
- Then it will ask you Do you Already have a Domain for your Hosting Plan?. If you Already Have a Domain then click on “Yes” Otherwise Click on “No”.
- After that it will ask you to enter your Domain name. Enter your Domain name them click on continue Button.
- In Order Summary you need select the Plan Duration means How many months you want buy that hosting. Then click on Continue Button.
- Then you Need to Sign in in Hostgator. if you Already have an account sign in if you Don’t Have accont please signup.
- After Successfully Login at Hostgator Complete your Payment by Using any option given by them. After the Payment the Product will added you r account with in 5 minutes.
Spep 5 : Install Blogging Platform
As i said above WordPress is my Blogging platform. If your are also Looking to use the WordPress as your Blogging Platform Then the Following guidance will Help you.
How to Install WordPress in Cpanel
- To Install WordPress in Cpanel You Need to login in your Host Cpanal.
- After Login Cpanel you can find the WordPress in your Cpanel Home Page. Click on WordPress icon.
- Then you can see the “Install Now” Button on Screen. Just Click on Install button and that Will redirected you to Install Page.
- This is WordPress Install Page. Fist We will check the Software Checkup panel.
- Choose Protocol : It Means How your protocol is be like (http:// or http//www. or https:// or https://www.). You can Select any protocal you Like. (https:// or https:www) is Security protocol for this you need a ssl certificate. So Select http:// or http://www any one is fine for you.
- Choose Domain : In this Section you need to select the Domain you want to Install WordPress.
- In Directory : It Means in which directory you want to install wordpress. if your a Beginner Just remove WP and leave it that section empty.
- Now we will see Site Settings & Admin Account. This two setting are we can change latter also. So Don’t bother to fill this.
- Site Settings : Enter you Site Name and 1 line Short Description for your site. WPMU Just leave it empty.
- Admin Account : This are you WordPress admin login details. Enter the details carefully and save details for feature use in case you forgot the details.
- Choose your Language, Keep it empty for Limit Login Attempts Then Click on install button.The installaation take below 1 min. After Completion of install then your site will be live on internet.
The Above information will Be Clarifies the Follow Queries
- how to start a blog and make money
- blogging platforms
- how to start a blog wordpress
- blog writing examples
- how to start a blog on facebook
- wordpress blogs
- how to start a fashion blog
- how to create your blog
- Select perfect Domain for your Business
- How to Start a blog
Thank you for you patience I think this Information will Helpful to the people who are Searching for the How to Start a Blog or Website. If you enjoyed this post, I’d be very grateful if you’d help it spread by emailing it to a friend, or sharing it on Twitter or Facebook. Thank you !
If you have any Queries regarding this Post Please Let us in the Comments Below.